I know we’re all excited for this, so here are the details for David’s birthday celebration. 🙂
Here’s how to register:
1. Your Full Name
2. Choose A or B
- A) if you are going straight to the venue (Tita Bess’ House)
- B) if you will take the bus ( the bus will leave at exactly 12noon and will go straight to the Home for the Elderlies for the singing of Star ng Pasko)
**for those who will choose option B, here are the details for the meet up:
- Meeting Place : SM Megamall Foodcourt
- Time: 12:00 p.m.
- Attire : RED or GREEN OUTFIT
- Transpo: Prepare atleast 150php. The bus will take you to the venue and will take you back to SM megamall at 8 pm.
(the 150php will be fixed whether you are going to ride the bus upon going to the venue only or vice versa. The transpo payment is assumed to cover the back-and-forth ride.)
**Please look for Sarah, Wil, and JP to have your names signed and prepare the payment for the transportation.
3. send it to this number: 0906951*****
LIST OF ATTENDEES -> Click Here
To those who are going directly to the venue:
Form your own group and coordinate with each other but be sure to still register your name thru text.
ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST Bring any gift for the Lolos and the Lolas at the San Lorenzo Ruiz Home for the Elderlies. Any amount will do… it is the thought that counts. Upon our way to the Home for the Elderlies, we will practice singing Star ng Pasko.
PS: To those who already registered themselves but unfortunately will not make it, please inform JP ASAP for the finalization of the official list of attendees.
” For in all things God may be glorified”
See you all on Dec. 28! 🙂